More up to date API Documentation.
API BasicsYou should never receive an error unless the server is overloaded or the search dies. In cases of the searcher breaking, you will receive a response success of "false" and a message stating "search down" or similiar.
ListUrl for API access: /index.php?page=dapi&s=post&q=index
- limit How many posts you want to retrieve. There is a hard limit of 100 posts per request.
- pid The page number.
- tags The tags to search for. Any tag combination that works on the web site will work here. This includes all the meta-tags. See cheatsheet for more information.
- cid Change ID of the post. This is in Unix time so there are likely others with the same value if updated at the same time.
- id The post id.
- json Set to 1 for JSON formatted response.
Deleted ImagesUrl for API access: /index.php?page=dapi&s=post&q=index&deleted=show
- last_id A numerical value. Will return everything above this number.
ListUrl for API access: /index.php?page=dapi&s=comment&q=index
- post_id The id number of the comment to retrieve.